Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
he Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP ®) Certification is an expert affirmation for people with extensive business analysis (BA) experience. CBAP® recipients are the leading, senior individuals from the BA community.
This Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) course has been intended to give extreme readiness to the CBAP® accreditation test. The attention is on understanding the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) v3.0, procuring familiarity with the wording of the BABOK®, and distinguishing the instruments and systems that are a piece of a Business Analyst’s toolbox. Myndtrain’s Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) preparation involves an intuitive questions and answer review with an IIBA® certified Trainer, discussions based on the BABOK® version 3.0 and practice tests to improve the learning procedure and assist you with picking up the CBAP® accreditation.
What you will learn:
- The knowledge and skills required to be an effective and result-oriented Business Analyst
- The principles and practices of business analysis
- To demonstrate your continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements
- To make your competence known and recognized by peers and management
- To follow established standards that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) version 3.0
- To achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency
- Develop the following proficiencies that are the measurement criteria for the competencies required to attain CBAP® Level 3:
To earn the CBAP designation, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
- Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years.
- Provide two references.
- Agree to Code of Conduct.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Pass the exam.
- 35 hours instructor-led training aligned to BABOK v3
- Get 35 PD Hours, 35 CDUs, and 35 PDUs
- Courseware Approved by IIBA®
- Course delivered by certified instructor
- Post workshop support and assistance
- Downloadable courseware
- Practice time on case studies for better retention of concepts
- In-depth preparation for CBAP® exam
- Satisfaction of having achieved a milestone in your BA career