Project Management professional (PMP)
PMP certification is the Gold standard in Project Management. PMP stands for Project Management Professional (PMP) which comes from the globally renowned Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI institute has been providing value to over 2.9 million professionals across the Globe with its credentials, standards, and guides. Moreover, PMP certification is becoming a mandatory requirement for project managers in many organizations. Since there are numerous PMP benefits, most project managers want to compete with other people for something that is difficult to get.
This is a complete exam preparation training for the PMP credential offered by PMI, USA. As a Global PMI Registered Education Provider, we ensure that this training is always in alignment with the most updated version of the PMP exam content outline. The PMP certification training comes with a 35-Contact Hours’ education certificate, which is a mandatory component of your PMP certification eligibility.
- All the courses have been updated to the 2018 PMP exam format.
- Training will be based on Latest PMBOK 6th Edition
- You will get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, reference guide, mock tests & class recordings are there.
- Understand every Step of Project Management Professional – PMP® Training & Certification
- Become PMP® certified and learn all Project Management Processes
- PMP Passing Assurance: You will Pass the PMP Exam Easily on your first try.
- Our PMP course curriculum is aligned with “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition).
- Develop your Skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
- An experienced PMP Certified Instructor will be facilitating the course.
Training will cover the following topics
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Procurement Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management